Frequently Asked Questions
Add text here concerning FAQ
What time commitment is required to successfully complete the Bootcamp training?
- The course is comprised of a detailed learning manual, 3 groups discussions, along with the development and presentation of a business model canvas (1 page business plan).
- All of these activities will take approximately 20 to 30 hours over the 4 weeks of the course.
What if I don’t have a business idea yet? Will I gain valuable knowledge?
- If you have not settled on a business idea by the start of the course, select an idea that excites you to utilize through the course.
- The process of starting a business is the same for all ideas, therefore, if you decide not to start the business idea you selected, you will have learned the details of a business start-up that can be applied to any idea.
I am working full or part time, so I am wondering how I will fit the discussions and final presentation into my schedule?
- On the first day of the class, you will receive an email with the login and password to the course portal where the course manual and discussion details are located.
- You will also receive a Doodle Poll to check off the dates and times for the discussions and final presentation that work with your schedule.
How does the 1 hour coaching session work?
- At the end of the course, you and the instructor will explore dates and times for your individual coaching session.
- The coaching sessions will be scheduled during the 4 week period following the course end date.
The application form asks for proof of Canadian Military Service, what is considered proof of service?
- A copy of your military identification is required.
If I have other questions before deciding to enroll or anytime after I have enrolled, who do I contact?
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions, at any time. We are very happy to respond to your questions.