My Name is Robert M Wuskynyk. I am living in Winnipeg Manitoba, however my business is site is located approximately 220kms north of Winnipeg in Dallas, Manitoba. I am current serving member of the CAF with 18yrs service. My intent is to serve until my 25th year and retire with my business well established.
I am in my third year of “business”. We have had to build significant infrastructure, professional contacts, and time manage wisely during these first three years. Our business idea is to run an equestrian center that focuses on three things;
1. teaching land-based horsemanship to our surrounding first nations communities;
2. conducting veteran horse camps that provide basic horsemanship, stable management, and riding skills to our veteran community; and
3. creating a beef producing operation that contributes to grassland stewardship, the agricultural industry, and our horsemanship program.
I thoroughly enjoy horses, the land, and serving my community.
Questions for this course:
1. There are so many things that need to get done in a day. Is there a method of priority that should be followed to ensure success?
2. What are some of the best methods of expanding your cash flow, tax deferral, and credit acquisition options?
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.